PERSIAN RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Examine every rug to determine the appropriate cleaning process.
- Determine pre-cleaning security for older rugs.
- Check for stability and fastness of dyes.
- Dust rugs prior to washing using the most current methods available today. Deep dusting is an important step in the cleaning process and is usually not included at cleaners offering on-site cleaning, dry cleaning, steam cleaning and other non-water immersion cleaning services.
- Apply pre-treatment for stain removal.
- Hand washing mechanism, we won’t use any mechanical machine to wash the rugs.